Asian fusion meets nutrition. A healthy stir fry option to make sure you get the vegetables you need without compromising too many bad carbs!
- 3-4 cup Riced Cauliflower
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Vegetables: Carrots, Broccoli, Onions, Snap Peas, Water Chestnuts, Mushrooms
- Protein of Choice (ex: shrimp, chicken, turkey, beef, etc.)
- Mix eggs in a small bowl.
- Heat a wok or large pan over medium heat & spray with cooking oil.
- Add eggs to pan, cook; set aside.
- Add sesame oil & garlic and sauté with vegetables.
- Add riced cauliflower and soy sauce. Mix, and let cook for 4 minutes.
- Add cooked eggs and mix. Optional: garnish with scallion onions.